The distribution cabinet is a low-voltage distribution device that assembles switchgear, measuring instruments, protective appliances and auxiliary equipment in closed or semi closed metal cabinets or panels according to the requirements of electrical wiring. Now let Shandong cable tray manufacturers talk about the operating procedures of distribution cabinets.
(1) The power distribution cabinet is the power distribution center of the ship and the normal operation of the equipment. No irrelevant person is allowed to pull the switch on the board.
(2) After the generator set is started, it should be accelerated manually and slowly by using the speed-up switch of the power panel until the generator enters the normal working state and the voltage and frequency reach the specified value, then it can be switched on for power transmission.
(3) After the distribution board enters the power distribution state, it is not allowed to pull the speed up switch of the power panel at will, and the locking switch of the air circuit breaker shall not be used in non emergency situations.
(4) The parallel operation of generator shall be carried out in strict accordance with the requirements and regulations of paralleling conditions, and attention shall be paid to reverse power (reverse current) and paralleling failure.
(5) During shutdown, the load of the generator should be cut off first, and then stop without load. Direct shutdown with load is not allowed.
(6) When inserting shore power, first cut off the power switches of shore power panel, and then check the correctness of wiring and phase sequence. After confirming the correctness, the conversion of ship shore power can be implemented. It is strictly prohibited to operate with load.
(7) The power distribution cabinet should be cleaned and maintained regularly so that the equipment is always in good working condition.
(8) When working on the generator and operating the distribution board, the marine engineers should concentrate their thoughts and operate carefully to prevent accidents, otherwise they will be held accountable for personal accidents.
(9) The charging and discharging board is the ship's emergency distribution board. The engineer on duty should often check its working condition, ensure that the low-voltage power is sufficient at any time, and master the working condition of the magnetic saturation regulator through the instrument on the board.
(10) During normal navigation, all switches on the distribution board should be on, so as to ensure that the generator can be started at any time and can be put into use at any time in case of lighting.
Distribution cabinet and distribution board of distribution cabinet are complete sets of devices for centralized installation of switches, instruments and other equipment, which are conducive to maintenance in case of circuit failure. Come to our website for more relevant content http://www.sddlqj.cn Consult.