There are various types of cable trays, which are also relatively common in our lives. It is understood that large span cable bridges have various types, flexible assembly, and strong applicability, making them a good choice for supporting bridges in large mines, bridges, hydropower stations, and tunnels. Next, Shandong bridge manufacturers will talk about matters needing attention when selecting large span cable bridges.
1. Cable trays, trunking, and their supports and hangers used in corrosive environments should be made of corrosion-resistant rigid materials or undergo anti-corrosion treatment. The anti-corrosion treatment method should meet the requirements of the engineering environment and durability.
2. In sections with fire protection requirements for cable trays, materials such as plates and nets with fire resistance or flame retardant properties can be added to cable ladders and trays to form a closed or semi closed structure. Measures such as applying fire retardant coatings to the surface of the cable tray and its supports and hangers should be taken, and its overall fire resistance should meet the requirements of relevant national codes or standards.
3. Aluminum alloy cable trays should not be used in places with high engineering fire protection requirements.
4. The selection of the width and height of the cable ladder and tray should meet the requirements for the filling rate. In general, the filling rate in the ladder and tray of the cable can be 40% to 50% for power cables, 50% to 70% for control cables, and a 10% to 25% engineering development margin should be reserved.
5. When selecting the load level of the cable tray, the working uniform load of the cable tray should not be greater than the rated uniform load of the selected cable tray load level. If the actual span of the supports and hangers of the cable tray is not equal to 2m, the working uniform load should meet the requirements.
6. The specifications and dimensions of various components and supports and hangers should match the straight section and bend through series of trays and ladders under the conditions of meeting corresponding loads.
7. When selecting the bend through, up lead, and down lead devices for the cable tray, they should not be smaller than the small allowable bending radius of the cable inside the cable tray.
8. For steel cable bridges with span greater than 6m and aluminum alloy cable bridges with span greater than 2m or bearing requirements greater than load level D, strength, stiffness, and stability calculations or test verification shall be conducted according to engineering conditions.
9. When several groups of cable trays are laid in parallel at the same height, the maintenance and repair distance between adjacent cable trays should be considered.
Through the above introduction, everyone is clear. If you have any needs or doubts about using this product, please come to our website http://www.sddlqj.cn Leave a consultation message!