Cable tray, also called cable tray, is used for cable laying in building electrical engineering. Its main function is to protect, manage and support cables or optical fibers. So what is the installation of step bridge? Next, Jinan cable bridge manufacturer will answer for you.
1) The cable tray and trunking shall be laid along the wall, column or beam as soon as possible.
2) According to the laying trend of cable tray and trunking, the orientation and load of the embedded steel plate required for the reserved wall hole, floor hole and hanger device are proposed to the civil engineering and structural disciplines. It should also be in harmony with technology, plumbing and power.
3) The concealed metal trunking wiring on the ground shall be designed in close cooperation with the civil engineering discipline, so as to reasonably determine the route and equipment selection according to different structural types and construction layout.
4) Cables with different voltages and different uses should not be laid in the same layer of cable tray:
Cables above 1kV and below 1kV;
Double-circuit cables supplying power to primary load in the same way;
Cables for emergency lighting and other lighting;
Power, control and telecommunication cables. If cables of different grades are laid on the same cable tray, a partition shall be added in the center to block them.
5) When additional concentrated load is not required for installation or maintenance under engineering conditions, the operation uniform load of cable ladder and tray shall be calculated according to the uniform distribution of cable dead weight.
6) The cable tray should not be laid in parallel with the following pipes. When it cannot be prevented, the orientation of the cable tray should conform to the following rules or adopt corresponding protective measures.
The cable tray shall be above the pipeline with corrosive liquid.
The cable tray shall be under the heating pipe.
When flammable and explosive gases are heavier than air, the cable tray shall be above the pipe.
When the flammable and explosive gas is lighter than air, the cable bridge shall be under the pipe.
7) See relevant standards for small spacing between cable tray and pipeline.
8) Necessary distance shall be maintained between inductive wiring cables and electrical equipment such as motors, power transformers, etc. that may cause high level electromagnetic disturbance. The distance between inductive wiring cable and power cable shall conform to the rules of Article 11.0.2 of GB/T50311-2000 standard.
9) The distance between inductive cabling cables, optical cables and pipelines laid on the wall and other pipelines shall conform to the rules of Article 11.0.2 of GB/T50311-2000 standard.
10) When the cable tray is laid horizontally, the best span should be selected according to the load curve for support, and the span is generally 1.5~3.0m. When laying straight, the fixed distance should not be more than 2m.
The relevant contents of the installation guide and operation instructions of the stepped bridge are as above. If you have any doubts or needs, please come to our website http://www.sddlqj.cn consulting service