1. The load level of the straight tray type bridge should be accurately selected. When estimating the weight of cables, it is advisable to consider the weight of the reserved margin; Temporary additional concentrated loads or other special loads that need to be considered for construction and inspection.
2. A detailed list of the specifications and quantities of trays, ladder frames, vertical runs, bends, supports, hangers, and main accessories required for the aluminum alloy bridge system should be prepared, and their load levels and surface anti-corrosion treatment technical requirements should be indicated.
3. The system layout plan should indicate the path direction of the aluminum alloy cable tray, the specifications and layers of the tray or ladder, the positions of various bends, the setting points of the widened, raised, and expansion plates, the configuration and related dimensions of the supports and hangers.
4. The system design should ensure that the bridge can meet the total amount of cables required for the project.
5. When designing the system, priority should be given to selecting scale series products, and detailed drawings and technical descriptions should be provided for non scale components required by the project.
6. The system profile should indicate the interlayer spacing of the aluminum alloy bridge, the interlayer elevation of the supports and hangers, the elevation changes in the path direction, and the installation method of the supports and hangers.
This article is dedicated by Jinan Cable Tray Friendship. For more information, please click on: http://www.sddlqj.cn Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned