We all know the importance of bridge application in the power system, and it is the guarantee for the normal operation of our life. Due to different application environments, bridge types are also different. What are the commonalities of high-quality bridges?
When laying in the fully enclosed bridge:
1. Cleaning and cleaning. A good working environment is the key to whether the work can be carried out in an orderly and effective manner. Therefore, we must do a good job in cleaning the pipeline in advance and clean up the dirt and water in the pipeline.
2. Orderly and orderly. When laying cables or wires inside the fully enclosed bridge, we must first ensure whether the cables or wires are arranged neatly. It would be better if they can be bundled. During this process, it shall be noted that the cable shall not be twisted, spliced, flattened armor, broken sheath or severely scratched on the surface.
3. The basic insulation work should be done well, and the work such as sealing and waterproof should not be ignored.
4. We can have clear marks on various cable lines, which can also be more convenient for our future maintenance.
Environmental requirements of bridge installation:
1) The bridge is applicable to both the installation of power cables and the laying of control cables. The surface treatment of the bridge is divided into plating and painting, and special anti-corrosion treatment can be carried out in heavy corrosive environment. The bridge is equipped with a shield, and all its accessories are common to tray type and trough type bridges.
2) The cable tray, trunking and its supports and hangers used in corrosive environment shall be made of corrosion-resistant rigid materials or treated with anti-corrosion treatment. The anti-corrosion treatment method shall meet the requirements of engineering environment and durability.
3) In the section with fire protection requirements, the cable ladder and tray can be added with plates, nets and other materials with fire-resistant or flame retardant properties to form a closed or semi closed structure, and measures such as painting fire-resistant coating on the surface of the bridge and its supports and hangers shall be taken. The overall fire resistance performance shall meet the requirements of relevant national codes or standards.
4) Aluminum alloy bridge should not be used in places with high fire protection requirements.
Bridge is a kind of bridge that should be widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, light industry, television, telecommunications, etc. It has the advantages of light weight, large load, beautiful shape, simple structure and convenient installation. If you have any purchase needs, please come to our website http://www.sddlqj.cn Consult and understand.